Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tribute To The Most Wonderful Wife In The World!

April 10, 2010 later in the afternoon. Nang & I were outside enjoying a wonderful spring day. We were talking under the big trees and I decided to take photo's of the most wonderful person in the world to me!

Have you ever notice Thai girl's always show the victory sign!

When I look at her I realize why it was so easy to fall in love forever.

Nang is always happy and fun to be around.

Did I mention she is so hot!!!!

This is what is referred to as a "REAL Woman"

She loves her ATV!

Coming at-cha

So Sweet!

I guess know you can now see the beauty I see everyday of my life.

Tom in Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the photo and when you see the + on your cursor click again for the full view. Next back space to view the blog.

Feel free to leave comments!
Tom & Nang