Friday, May 21, 2010

Eating Fish In Texas!

I said to Eric “Hey little buddy Paw Paw needs a fish for dinner tonight”. Eric never let’s me down! So Paul, Nang Eric & I share this nice size perch!The little guy was still alive when Eric started! I am so proud of that boy!!!Missed the photo but the little guys heart was still beating after the knife job!The yellow is the cooked eggs from the fish.Nang said wait I want the fish eggs!So all were happy!You should have see the fish that got away!!!!

Special Thanks to Eric for a wonderful afternoon in the country!

Never a dull moment at the Ranch in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the photo and when you see the + on your cursor click again for the full view. Next back space to view the blog.

Feel free to leave comments!
Tom & Nang