Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Angus Bull Fell In The Swimming Pool

April 10, 2010

Saturday Morning I looked out the kitchen window and observed a large hole in the swimming pool cover. In the winter I drain the swimming pool to save energy, chemicals & water. So I decided to go outside and see what had happened?


The swimming pool is about 13 feet deep (about 4 meters) and as I looked into the hole I observed an 800 lbs baby Angus bull (about 364 kilos) in the bottom of my swimming pool! I did not give this young bull permission to swim or spend time in my pool!

I called the neighbors and after all arrived we discussed how to get the 800 lbs Angus bull out of the pool? At first we were worried that the heavy bull might crush the fiberglass steps in the shallow end of the pool. Next we discussed the bull panic and falling while trying to climb out?

As you can see with the following photos the bull did just fine with the help of a local dog!



The bull realized that he might need the help of the dog!





As the bull decided to go and mow some grass...

Nang & Kay were all smiles!

Ronnie noted that he was going just to lift him out of the pool!

The dog went back to being a dog on the roof of the truck.

The dog says there is to much excitement today!

Now it it Tom's chore to get the pool cleaned up for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the photo and when you see the + on your cursor click again for the full view. Next back space to view the blog.

Feel free to leave comments!
Tom & Nang