Monday, May 2, 2011

Watching Movies At Home

I bet you can tell I am getting closer to retirement? Yes because how relaxed I am getting. Well I am stuck with my arm in a sling for 4 more weeks. Meaning I am unable to do real man work on my ranch in Texas. So what can you do that does not use your repaired arm? Try watching TV! So while watching I get my company Blackberry & start taking photos.

Nang likes Subtitles.

I really love Nang!


She thinks I am a cute guy! However I am 65 & see a old cute guy in the mirror.

So lucky!

I am not a "Kiss Rock Star named Gene Simmons"

Have you ever enjoyed TV this much?

I guess it time to watch TV now!

Have a nice Day!

Tom & Nang in Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the photo and when you see the + on your cursor click again for the full view. Next back space to view the blog.

Feel free to leave comments!
Tom & Nang