Sunday, May 1, 2011

April 30, 2011

On this day I turned 65 years old, and you would not believe how fast that has come! At this part of my life I decided to retire (more on that at another time) & I am reflecting on my life in general. I want to note a few items like Liz who is training to be an Olympic Champion, yes only 5 years old. She works so hard every day. My other granddaughter Abby is also a wonderful young woman. Abby is also caring about you and the people around her. She is a wonderful student and a perfect daughter from my daughter Jennifer. Jennifer & John are heroes both in the medical industry.
(Daddy's Little Girl Grew UP! )


So you now see only a few reasons why I am the luckiest guy in the world. Mom & Dad I hope you are looking down on us and have the same wonderful feeling in your heart that we all have here on Earth.

P.S. I am sure Lori's father-in-law "Jerry" will be contacting John & Jennifer to be Liz's Olympic sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the photo and when you see the + on your cursor click again for the full view. Next back space to view the blog.

Feel free to leave comments!
Tom & Nang