Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thailand 2010

I will be commenting on Nang's & My trip to Thailand this year. I spent 1 full month and Nang will spend 2 full months. Nang is coming home in late October. I felt she needed private time with family. Thai people are very close to their family and I wanted her to enjoy her's. She will not go back to Thailand for at least 1 year.

This is a common site in Thailand. Sometimes you see 5 people on a motor bike. The motor bike is the main transportation for most of the population in Thailand. Helmets are worn by the driver and in a few case the passenger. Most of the time all wear no helmets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the photo and when you see the + on your cursor click again for the full view. Next back space to view the blog.

Feel free to leave comments!
Tom & Nang