Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jan, Jill & Wheel

Jan is the hardest working woman I have ever met. She cooks, raising the girls and worked with Jeep & Noom all day long. Jill & Wheel are easy going girls who never fight or cause any trouble.


This is Jill and this day she was feeling sick with a fever.


Wheel is always moving never stops except to sleep.

While Nang & I were is Thailand we spend most of our time with Nang's family and Jan, Jill & Wheel. Jill & Wheel captured my heart. I have been home a month and still think about these wonderful little Angels. The photo below is a special day for the girls. Nang & I purchased a small cake. This was probably the first cake they have ever had.


Angels do get excited about cake!


However much pleasure they had they still were perfect Angels.


It is amazing how people can change your life forever. Jill & Wheel are in my heart forever!

2 comments:

  1. They truly are angels. Thanks for visiting my site! I wish I could go to Thailand. I just live nearby, the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I love the Philippines also and hope some day to travel there!

    Tom & Nang in Texas

    ReplyDelete

Click on the photo and when you see the + on your cursor click again for the full view. Next back space to view the blog.

Feel free to leave comments!
Tom & Nang