Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Brothel PG-13 or should this be rated R?

I realize we all live in an open society right?  Well what about this should I allow a three-some in my office?  Nang & I were so shocked!  We are always catching these little guys and taking outside and setting them free.  But when 3 of them are having an orgy what should I do?  Do I have a “Brothel”?  What about the tax implications?  It’s 102 degrees outside and I am having all of these new pressures during my retirement.  

ThreeSome


Today about 1 hour ago one of these little guy’s landed on Nang’s hand and she said Honey take this one outside!  So I put my finger next to her’s and the little guy traveled to my hand.  I then walked down the hall and out the front door and put him on the out side screen in the front of the house.
Knock on wood I have never been bitten by a mud dauber.  However the wasp is another story!


MudDauber-SceliphronCaementarium.Hannibal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the photo and when you see the + on your cursor click again for the full view. Next back space to view the blog.

Feel free to leave comments!
Tom & Nang