Sunday, June 24, 2012

December 24, 1986 Pure Innocent's At It's Best!

Innocent 15 year old young woman

This series of photos are just one moment of a 15 year old young woman.  Angie was the complete success to this photo set it had nothing to do with me who took the photos.  She had the perfect looks, pose & innocents need to set the moment.  

When I took this photo I was taking a photo class to learn how to use my Canon A1 35mm film camera.  I had no idea what I was doing.  I just clicked and we waited a week before the photos got back from the developer.  Today it is so much easier we can see our mistakes or lucky shots at once.  
Canon A-1
 This series of photos was scanned into my computer and have not been edited.

As we get older some of us have real problems with a smile when being photograph.  I am one such a person, only occasional few shot do I have a great smile.  Take Angie, or my daughter every-time I take there photo it is a perfect shot (from the models stand point).  

Angie a real woman today with a perfect smile!

Angie still has the innocents.
 Sidney, Eric & Jennifer all take perfect photos.

What is with the tongue?

What are you blind, what are you looking for?

Close your eyes!!!
 I guess we all make mistakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the photo and when you see the + on your cursor click again for the full view. Next back space to view the blog.

Feel free to leave comments!
Tom & Nang