Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beware of what you eat!

Today I took the chicken out of the freezer to thaw for my cook out grill. I was so shocked that these chicken breast were close to 8 inches long and over 1 inch thick.


The reason I buy frozen chicken is the salt & additives are less per the label in the store. However unless you buy organic in a America you will get "manufactured" hormone infested product like the photo below.

So whats the problem? Well in America 49 of our 50 states have 20% of their population that are classified obese! Have you ever notice how fat our children are? Watch the movie "Food Inc." as a start. Shop organic & always question everything, government, your places of worship, your shopping store, EVERYTHING!


WOW I am glad I am 65!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the photo and when you see the + on your cursor click again for the full view. Next back space to view the blog.

Feel free to leave comments!
Tom & Nang