Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Magic Is In The Air!!

Ok just remember do not ask me to do this shot again! I am just learning and I forgot what I did?? I really want to take great photos and maybe this is a start. This shot was taken at a Dave & Busters in Frisco, Texas. The camera is Nang's Sony Cyber-Shot. I hope you enjoy!
P.S. Look Very Close & What Do You See?

Image Size: 4320 x 3240
Date Shot: 6/13/2010 19:06:59
Camera Info
Device: DSC-W350 (Sony Cyber-Shot)
Focal Length: 4.7mm
Aperture: F/2.7
Shutter Speed: 1/8s
Exposure Mode: Programmed Auto
Exposure Comp.: 0EV
Metering: Matrix

This was taken at the local Dave & Buster's restaurant in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the photo and when you see the + on your cursor click again for the full view. Next back space to view the blog.

Feel free to leave comments!
Tom & Nang